See more of our race!
Plenty of positives:
- plenty of parking close to the start/finish
- flat course (biggest incline was with 1/2 mile to go)
- great community support
- huge medal -- big, heavy medal
- fun after-race party
- volunteers are very supportive
- 5+ waves at start
- price is very reasonable
- timely, efficient communication before, during, after race
- hmmm, I'm not sure I have any
This isn't even the most prominent distance race in Columbus, but you'd never know it. For a half marathon (as longest distance), this race is the best overall option. If you haven't run it, I highly recommend.