- 3 miles/5K, 6 miles/10K, 13.1 miles/Half Marathon
- Road Race
- Event Website
Pacing again at this year's race was the catalyst for getting me back to the start line of this race. On a very Hot day where running seems the farthest from your mind, having motivation became crucial. Here are a few of mine:
1. MEB was running as part of the Pace Team.
2. Took a Selfie with MEB to memorialize the opportunity and moment
3. Running and chasing such beautiful bodies throughout the course was a God send
4. Knowing that as a Pacer, you are helping so many get to the finish line
5. Looking forward to the Beer at the end. Wait, its Michelob Ultra (LIFT)....Damn
6. Seeing great friends and runner along the course.
7. Being thankful for the House Music banging just passing Mile 10 on the way to McCormick
8. Knowing that after this race, the Sun will forever be respected.
9. Seeing the Clocktower Runners right after Mile 10 cheering on participants
Decent race overall, not happy with the challenges of the aid stations. Was not amused by the relaxed atmosphere of the race start corrals, expo seemed compact and dismal in excitement, and the swag was just another T-Shirt.